Our commitment to the community during the Covid-19 Crisis.
We continually re-evaluate how California Solar Electric can better serve our customers, employees, family members and our community during this time. As a company in the renewable energy sector, we are being directed to continue our work to provide a sustainable energy future for the state of California.
“Functioning critical infrastructure is imperative during the response to the COVID-19 emergency for both public health and safety as well as community well-being. Certain critical infrastructure industries have a special responsibility in these times to continue operations. Workers supporting the energy sector through renewable energy infrastructure (including, but not limited to wind, solar, biomass, hydrogen, ocean, geothermal, and/or hydroelectric), including those supporting construction, manufacturing, transportation, permitting, operation/maintenance, monitoring, and logistics.”
As the pandemic changes, we are committed to maximizing your safety as well as our employees and the general public.
Measures to date include:
- Making all installation work voluntary for workers and clients.
- Practicing 6’ + distance at all times between coworkers and clients
- Our installations and sales can be completed with zero contact between clients and the crew.
- We offer online proposals and any communication via email, telephone and video conferencing
- Our sales staff is working from home and making home visits only when clients allow them to be onsite
- Our crew is monitored daily and their temperatures are taken twice a day
- We disinfect our tools, vehicles and equipment daily to ensure we are adhering to CDC guidelines
- We carry washing stations, sanitizer, industry recommended disinfectant and other necessary cleaning supplies
- Our employees wear masks and gloves
- If any of our team feels unwell or has a slight headache, we ask them to stay home and to get tested. We offer testing to our crew even if they don’t have symptoms.
We have not and do not plan on closing because of Covid-19. Our doors have been open m-f since the first day of recommended closures. We are considered an essential service!”