There’s never been a better time for an agricultural operation to go solar. Here’s why:
- • Aggregated net metering was recently approved (California SB 594))
- • 100% positive cash-flow financing available
- • USDA Rural Energy for America Program Solar Grants and
- • Low Interest Loans (see REAP)
- • Solar electric system prices are at their lowest
The Rural Energy for America Program provides guaranteed loan financing and grant funding to agricultural producers and rural small businesses to purchase or install renewable energy systems or make energy efficiency improvements. This program can help lower the energy costs for agricultural producers.
Contact us now to discuss your specific agricultural processes and needs. Our experienced solar representatives will help you design a system that provide the best solar benefits for your business.